A 60-year-old man went to the hospital complaining about a pain in his abdomen. Upon further investigation, doctors found a seven-inch Florida Water cologne bottle two inches inside his anus.
The man claimed he had “an itch” and attempted to use the bottle to relieve his discomfort when it accidentally went into his rectum.
Gastroenterologist Dr. Lin Jun posted a picture of the retrieved bottle along with a statement warning people not to try to use objects to help with pain or discomfort in the anus and instead consult a doctor.
The man is said to have recovered without any long-term effects other than embarrassment.