When I was a kid, I was afraid of things like social interaction and losing games at my own birthday party.
I was born anxious, okay?
But now that I'm (mostly) an adult, my fears are a lot more reasonable.
- "We need to talk" texts
- That sound your pet makes when they're about to vomit on the rug
- Three missed calls from Mom (no matter your age, don't lie)
- Not being able to find a roll of toilet paper in someone else’s bathroom
- Youth lingo (wtf does “yeet” even mean??)
- Forgetting that you put your debit card in your pocket after the last store
- Flyers on your windshield that look sorta like parking tickets from a distance