I like big books and I cannot lie.
This is what my table looks like right now. Okay, so it's what my table looks like always.
I love reading. Always have, always will. But with seven years of college under my belt, I haven't always had the time to read. That's why one of my 2018 NYE resolutions was to read 36 books this year.
That's three books a month. Which doesn't feel like a lot to me, but it does give me some wiggle room to accommodate how much I work.
It's now February and according to my GoodReads account I have read a grand total of 2 books so far. BUT HEAR ME OUT, GUYS. The book I am currently reading is actually a trilogy packed into one big fatty (Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks, pictured to the right of the stack) so teeeeechnically I have read 3.5 books in January. EVEN MORE if you count the books I have started and not completed (here's lookin' at you, poetry).
Let's break it down:
Updated May 29, 2018
- Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau - Jan 7 - 🌟🌟🌟
- Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves - Jan 15 - 🌟
- The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks - Feb 17 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Shadow's Edge by Brent Weeks - Mar 01 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Beyond the Shadows by Brent Weeks - March 28 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Perfect Shadow by Brent Weeks - March 28 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- I, Night Angel by Brent Weeks - March 28 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Adulthood For Beginners by Andy Boyle - March 31 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning - April 5 🌟🌟
- Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning - April 14 🌟🌟
- Faefever by Karen Marie Moning - April 19 🌟🌟
- Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning - April 20 🌟
- Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning - May 29 🌟
- Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss - July 02 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
- Whiskey, Words, and a Shovel I by R. H. Sin
- I Wrote This For You by Iain S. Thomas
In the (relatively) near future, I will start blogging book reviews. DRUNK book reviews.
But first, I must acquire some wine.