Attention all Food Trucks and Artisans!
Come join The Ultimate Garage Sale and sell your food to our hungry shoppers and sellers!
Do you own or operate a food truck?
Make or sell your own goods?
We want you!
Join us Saturday August 24th at the Spokane Community College parking lot
for the Ultimate Garage Sale!
Commonly Asked Questions
Saturday August 24th at Spokane Community College parking lot from 8am-2pm
Do I have to pay to sell?
- Yes, one 9x 12 area spot is $50 people selling items. $100 for people selling food, space for your food truck or cart and a space for a line of customers!
What if it rains?
- We will sell rain or shine!
Can I rent multiple spaces?
- Yes, rent as many as you need!
Are spaces refundable?
- No sorry they are not.
Can I bring my pet?
- No, only service animals allowed.
Do you provide electricity?
- No, sorry.
Will you provide trash bins?
- No, you will be responsble to bring your own trash bins and pick up trash left by customers.
Do you provide tables, chairs, tents, etc?
- No, but we can get you in contact with some great friends of ours that will have what you need and set it up for you!
What time can I arrive and set up?
- Food Trucks will need to arrive Saturday monring during load in time. Artisans are welcome to move in either Friday night or Saturday morning.