A Texas man had a tapeworm removed - after the parasite spent over ten years growing inside his brain.
The man went to doctors after experiencing headaches for several months and fainting during a soccer game. An MRI revealed a tapeworm, which the man thinks was contracted a decade ago from eating pork in Mexico.
Doctors were able to remove the tapeworm with surgery, and the man is reportedly back to normal. Incredibly, he says his sister also suffered a tapeworm infection on the brain years ago.