Man Dies After Eating His Girlfriends Booty

Michael Benson wanted to try something new in bed to spice things and decided to eat his girlfriends booty. The next day he admitted himself into the hospital because he felt ill. He told doctors that he felt fine the day before and hadn't anything different with his diet than what he normally does. 

Doctors took blood from Benson and after several test he tested positive for E. Coli by this time 21 year old Michael Benson had already died at his home.

Hope that put a smile on your face  as this story is a complete Hoax 😂

Brad Miller

Brad Miller

Want to know more about Brad Miller? Get his bio and social pages here! Read more


Content Goes Here